- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary information rights of any party. We may, in our sole discretion, remove any Content that we believe infringes on the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit such Content.
- Repeat POLICY BREACH. AS PART OF OUR REPEAT INFRINGEMENT POLICY, ANY USER WHOSE USER WE ACCEPT THREE GOOD BONDS AND EFFECTIVE COMPLAINTS WITHIN A CONTINUOUS SIX-MONTH PERIOD WILL BE DISCONTINUED GRANTS FOR USE OF HIS WEBSITE.
- While we are not subject to United States law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Subject to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, we have appointed an agent to receive notice of the claimed copyright infringement. Notices must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:Copyright Agent
Incorporate Now Inc
512 Lucerne Ave
Lake Worth FL 33460
Fax: (800) 371-0235
- All notices that are irrelevant to us or legally ineffective will not receive a response or subsequent action. Effective notification of a claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that substantially includes the following:
- Identify the copyrighted work that is believed to have been infringed. Describe the work and, if possible, include a copy or location (e.g., URL) of the official version of the work;
- Identify the material believed to be infringing and its location or, for search results, identify the reference or link to the material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Please describe the material and provide a URL or other relevant information that will allow us to find the material on the Website or on the Internet;
- Information that allows us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under perjury that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- Physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or authorized representative.
- If your User Submission or search results to your website are removed based on a claimed copyright infringement notice, you may provide us with a counter notification, which must be a written communication to our agents listed above and satisfactory to us that substantially includes the following: -the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identify the material that has been removed or whose access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material has been removed or disabled as a result of an error or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts at the address you provided, Anguilla, and the location where the recognized copyright owner is located; and
- A statement that you will receive processing services from an acknowledged copyright owner or agent.